Your room reservations for Sunday and Monday evenings will be booked for you as part of your Conference Registration. If you would like to extend your stay and take advantage of our group rate for October 8 and 9:
• Call The Four Seasons directly at 303-389-3300
• Specify that you are calling for "Streamline Brands Owners" to receive the discounted rate of $245 per night
• Please note that the best times to call are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 6:45 PM or Saturday/Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:45 PM (MST)
The group rate is no longer available for the nights of October 4 and 5. The standard rate for these nights is $556/night. Extended stay reservations must by made by September 6.
Getting to The Four Seasons
The Four Seasons Denver is located at:
1111 14th Street
Denver, CO 80202
It is approximately a 45-minute drive (dependent on traffic) from Denver International Airport (DIA) to The Four Seasons. Once you are at the venue, you will not need transportation. We recommend taking a Lyft/Uber or using the rail service known as the A Line:
• Lyft/Uber (total travel time ~ 45 min): Both services are readily available in the Denver area. The approximate fair from DIA to downtown is $45 each direction.
• Rail Service (total travel time ~ 60 min): The A Line rail service is available from DIA to downtown Denver Union Station, which is only .6 miles from The Four Seasons. From Union Station, you have several options for the approximate 10 block journey:
• Make the 15 minute, ten block walk
• Use the free 16th Street Mall Shuttle to shorten your walk to only 3 blocks
• Take an Uber/Lyft or Taxi
Colorado is notorious for its changing weather, sometimes we experience multiple seasons all in one day! October in Denver will most likely see cooler fall days and chilly nights (highs in the mid-60's and lows in the upper 30's). Make sure to bring a sweater and a jacket. Layers are always a good idea in Colorado as the weather changes throughout the day.
The conference, group activities, and Sunday dinner will all be business casual. Feel free to wear branded gear! We suggest the dressier end of business casual attire for Monday night’s Awards Dinner. If you’re stressed on what to pack, chat with your FRM.